Member since 16 Mar 2009, signed in last on 16 Dec 2015
Eli is program director of the Sport and Development Project at Brown University and also directs the Inclusive Sports Initiative at the Institute for Human Centered Design. His work focuses on the intersection of research, policy and practice to advance sport and human rights, development and social change.
Wolff coordinated efforts to include sport within the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. He has also been active in Olympism and Olympic education, as well as in the area of athlete activism. Wolff has contributed to advancing sport and development through research, policy and practice.
human rights Olympism disability social change athlete activism
- Eli posted this comment on 16 Dec 2015
- Eli posted this news on 10 Dec 2015
- Eli posted this opportunity on 03 Dec 2015
- Eli posted this opportunity on 25 Nov 2015
- Eli posted this news on 06 May 2014
- Eli posted this news on 03 Apr 2013
- Eli posted this news on 26 Mar 2013
- Eli posted this news on 13 Dec 2010
- Eli posted this comment on 17 Apr 2009
The Sport and Development Project at Brown University works with academic and community partners to better understand how sport can be utilized to improve the human condition on a local and global scale.