Dana Cup Hjørring 2019
Dana Cup Hjørring 2019
International Youth Soccer Tournament in Denmark will host more than 1,000 teams from 45 nations each summer.
Are you looking for that special football experience?
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to participate in the Dana Cup Hjørring 2019.
Why should you take part in the Dana Cup Hjørring?
Dana Cup Hjørring is very well known among thousands of young soccer players, their families and coaches from all around the World. Dana Cup is also known as a "tradition" for many visiting clubs. There are many reasons why but here are five good reasons why you should take part in the Dana Cup next summer:
- An unforgettable football experience - both sportswise and socially
- We offer a unique international atmosphere - over 1,000 teams from 45 nations
- Team bonding and team building
- A fantastic tournament that runs like clockwork with 37 years of experience
- Friendships across borders that give you memories for the rest of your life
We offer a platform for young soccer players to unite and experience passion for football, respect, unity, equality, friendships and much more.
Facts about Dana Cup Hjørring
- Denmark's largest sporting event
- The World's third largest youth soccer tournament
- The World's most international youth tournament with 90% foreign teams
- Excellent grass fields in a safe environment
- 20,000 participants playing in international groups
- Kilometres of beautiful sandy beaches close by
- A fantastic organisation with top class personal customer service
The deadline to register is 1 May 2019. If you have questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You are more than welcome here in Hjørring. We look forward to seeing you!
Follow our website and social media sites for our latest news and updates: #EqualGame #WePlayStrong #Changinglives
"The Dana Cup provided our girls with a fantastic tournament that was extremely well organised and created an atmosphere that allowed the girls to fully express themselves both on and off the pitch. The experience that our girls had will be with them for a long time and will certainly aid in their long term development" - David Haley - Women's Football and Girls' Academy Manager - Celtic FC