SIGA Youth Forum
SIGA Youth Forum
The Sport Integrity Global Alliance (SIGA) is proud to announce the first 25 speakers and its Institutional Partners for its first ever SIGA Youth Forum, taking place on 27 and 28 January 2021.
SIGA is the world´s largest coalition in the field of sport´s governance and integrity. Supported by more than 100 international multi-industry supporters, SIGA is an independent and neutral organisation whose mission is to bring about meaningful reforms and enhance the integrity of all sports through a set of universal standards operated by an independent and neutral body. SIGA is the only organisation to bring together sport, governments, academia, international organisations, sponsors, business, rights holders, NGOs and professional services companies, from every region in the world, around a common cause of fostering greater integrity throughout sport.
Consisting of two days of Youth driven content composed of twelve forward-thinking, interactive digital webinar sessions, the SIGA Youth Forum gathers young leaders under 30 years of age, together with more experienced athletes, from around the world, with the aim of promoting youth empowerment and activism in and through sport.
Arena Hub, AxisStars, IPDJ, India On Track, Inside World Football, Save the Dream and Soccerex are the official Institutional Partners for this thought leadership event that will drive a global movement for Sport Integrity, as one united front converging from all sides of the industry.
- Ágnes Ancic-Valkai (Director of International Relations and Co-Chair of the Committee for Equal Opportunities and Sustainability at MEFS – Hungarian University Sports Federation)
- Angelica Munoz (Project Programming Officer, International Labour Organisation)
- Batouly Camara (Founder & CEO, Women and Kids Empowerment; 2021 Forbes 30 under 30 Honoree)
- Brian Kavuma (Founder of TheStaff & Sports Development Co-Ordinator, Sports Management Student)
- Cynthia Mejia Colin (Training Manager, U.S. Center for SafeSport)
- Darya Klishina (2-time European, Silver World Medalist, Long-Jump Champion)
- Ed Bowers (Founder and Presenter, Education2Sport)
- Ehsen Shah (CEO & Founder, B-Engaged)
- Evan Brandoff (Co-founder/CEO, League Side)
- Florence Williams (Founder, Perception Agency; Wasps Ladies Rugby Club, fly-half playingAllianz Premier 15s)
- Francisco Guimarães (SIGA Champion; SportTv Football Analyst; Football Coach)
- Igor Karlicic (Co-CEO & Founder, Monarc Sport)
- Ishveen Anand (CEO & Founder at OpenSponsorship; Inc Top 100 Female Founder, 2019; Forbes 30 Under 30; Sports Category)
- Ivana Pranjić (ENGSO Youth Committee Member; Corporate Communications Coordinator for Mission 89)
- Jake Kelfer (Founder of Professional Basketball Combine; 2x bestselling author)
- Julian Alonso (Founding Executive Director, Audible Football Camp)
- Matthew D. Kaiser (Attorney, Global Sports Advocates)
- Maureen Ojong Ebob-Besong (IOC Young Leader, Director of Programmes, Seed Project; Founder, The Apothecary by Né-ri)
- Nikki Hamblin (SIGA Mentee, New Zealand Olympic Athlete, 100 and 1500 metres)
- Rachel Rondeau (Global Sponsorships & Consumer Marketing, Mastercard)
- Rotimi Odukoya (Founder, Clmbxr)
- Sarah Nickless (National Women’s Football Development Officer, AoC Sport)
- Stephanie Eichenberger (Integrity Manager, Legal & Compliance Division, FIFA)
- Tijana Zivkovic (Sports Lawyer at Moravčević Vojnović i Partneri in cooperation with Schoenherr)
- Tomás Macedo de Medeiros (Jurist, SIGA Youth Council Member)
Register for the event here