Common Goal Community Intern
Common Goal Community Intern
streetfootballworld is offering an internship opportunity for its recently launched project "Common Goal".
Common Goal is guided by an ambitious vision: to unite the football industry in the name of social change.
The idea is simple. Football players pledge 1% of their salaries to a collective fund. And we allocate this fund to high-impact football charities based all over the world.
It’s a small commitment that drives big change—building a bridge between the world of professional football and the sustainable development of our planet.
Juan Mata and Mats Hummels have already set the movement in motion. And we want you to join them.
About the role
We’re looking for a community management intern to join our talented, passionate team. In the role, you’ll work closely with our communications manager to share compelling content across our social media channels. You’ll also help manage our relationships with professional footballers and media contacts. And, of course, you’ll get to play some football. We love kicking off the day with a game from time to time.
- Developing and refining our social media strategy
- Conceiving, drafting and posting content for our communications channels
- Maintaining an active online Common Goal community
- Overseeing and improving each stage of player the on-boarding journey
- Managing our mainstream media contacts
- You have a keen and active interest in community management and relationship building
- You have some professional experience working in digital communications
- You are a native English speaker (bonus points for additional languages)
- You are a matriculated university student—preferably in an advanced semester
- You are Berlin-based or willing to relocate
- You buy into our mission and are willing to go the extra mile for the cause
- A paid internship of 3-6 months (depending on your status)
- Real responsibility from day one and full ownership of your tasks
- An immersive experience that connects you to both the football industry and charity sector
- A stimulating work environment with lovely colleagues, flat hierarchies and creative freedom
- The opportunity to position yourself at the heart of a growing movement that’s changing the game for good
Do you think you have what it takes to become our next community management intern? If so, you can get yourself in the game by submitting the following to email@example.com:
- A CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
- A 250-300 word cover letter—stating your interest and experience
- No more than 400 words on one social media trend or strategy that you would look to implement to increase community engagement
Start date is ASAP. Please put the words ‘Community Management Intern’ in the title of your email.
What are you waiting for? Get cracking with the application and help us take our game to the next level.