Community & Events Fundraising Lead
Community & Events Fundraising Lead
Football Beyond Borders are recruiting for a new Community & Events Fundraising Lead to join the FBB team. Deadline 6 February
Football Beyond Borders is an education charity which uses the power of football to inspire young people from disadvantaged communities to achieve their goals and make their voices heard through our behaviour for learning programme. We use football as an engagement tool to inspire young people to thrive at school and achieve their goals. We work with over 600 young people each week who are passionate about football. Our work is delivered across a range of schools in both a mainstream setting and in specialist provisions, with a focus on Key Stage 3.
To support the organisation’s strategic priorities relating to events fundraising, regular individual givers and volunteers, helping to increase FBB’s core unrestricted income through a focus on organising and delivering high quality events, building core base of regular givers, improving supporter care, and improved communication with volunteers and supporters around
events and stewardship.
- Grow our monthly supporter programme by identifying opportunities to build supporter base e.g. converting one off fundraisers or challenge event participants to monthly donors and upgrading existing supporters
- Provide high quality donor management to monthly supporters, and events and community fundraisers, demonstrating high levels of relationship management and understanding of the supporter/donor journey
- Manage a portfolio of fundraisers and fundraising events, providing guidance and support to help increase supporter/donor involvement and fundraising income
- Use our CRM database to accurately record, monitor, retrieve and up-date a range of information, e.g. information that may relate to supporters/donors, community fundraising activities, initial enquiries, event participation, etc
- Lead on monthly football quiz, challenge events and set piece-events and any other community and events fundraising opportunities to a high quality
- Work closely with Head of Volunteering to identify opportunities to engage volunteers in fundraising activity
- Collate and distribute community fundraising materials to ensure appropriate resourcing of FBB events and products
- Undertake any other reasonable duties that are consistent with the skills, abilities and position of this role as directed by your manager
- Build meaningful relationships with colleagues, particularly delivery staff, taking an interest and making regular visits to projects
- Read the full job description here
Deadline for the receipt of written applications is midday on Wednesday 6 February 2019.
Please submit a written application form of no more than two sides of A4 in minimum 11 point font on the following two areas:
- Why you are passionate about supporting young people to fulfil their potential through fundraising?
- How do your skills and experience relate to the role advertised?
Please also submit a CV which includes:
- Personal details including current address, contact details and N.I number. Education and Training history with details of all qualifications
- Details of two referees, including your current employer
- A description of your employment history, including reasons for leaving a post and explanations for any employment gaps
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Viktorija Pociute: email@example.com
Please submit the application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org