Field Programs Coordinator
Field Programs Coordinator
Are you the ITTF Foundation’s new Field Programs Coordinator? Deadline: 13 February
You love table tennis, you have coaching experience, you are hungry to travel and you want to make a difference in people’s lives, then:
Apply to the Field Programs Coordinator position by 13 February and support us in coordinating and implementing our humanitarian table tennis projects on the field.
About the position
A full-time position based in Leipzig, Germany (the new Berlin) with frequent international travel, taking effect as soon as possible.
The Field Programs Coordinator will be a pillar to the coordination and implementation of the humanitarian table tennis projects of the ITTF Foundation. This person will be “the face” of the Foundation on the ground as the main demands of the role is to liaise with actors on the ground, travel to deliver and monitor projects, communicating and getting updates from the various local coordinators in order to increase the quality of these projects and continually improve the Foundations approach to supporting them. This person will additionally work closely with the Field Programs Manager towards the development of the programme and its exit strategy.
It is a highly demanding position and requires:
- High motivation, enthusiasm and dedication
- Table Tennis knowledge and coaching competencies
- Socially committed and service oriented person
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- A proactive problem solver with a positive attitude
- The eagerness to work in the field and carry out sustainably projects based on quality monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, particularly in the English language
- A respectful flexible attitude with a will to grow and learn in a multicultural environment
- Visit the IITF Foundation website for more information
You’ll JOIN because you want to make a difference through table tennis.
You’ll STAY because you will integrate a family where you can learn, grow, have an impact and do what you love.
About the Foundation
The ITTF Foundation is the social responsibility arm of the International Table Tennis Federation. Under the motto "Solidarity through Table Tennis” the non-profit organisation aims to use table tennis as a tool for positive social change through its six different programmes: TT Dream Building, TT4ALL, NeTTworking, Ping Pong Diplomacy, TT Legacy and TT4Health. Although newly established, the ITTF Foundation is building from its field experience since 2003, when ITTF carried out its first social responsibility project in Egypt.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime to build your career by joining at a historical time when you will be part of a small but growing team, dedicated to setting higher standards in the field and achieving greater goals together with its local partners. More information is available here.
- Watch the ITTF Foundation introduction video