Graphic design intern
Graphic design intern
streetfootballworld is a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. The organisation’s work supports an international network of over 120 grassroots organizations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues – ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya.
Collectively, the network empowers more than one million disadvantaged young people per year. To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for a passionate Graphic Design Intern (f/m) to join our team in Berlin.
- You design company presentations, product brochures, project reports and other publications.
- You design marketing creatives for email campaigns and social media channels.
- You edit imagery and videos for the streetfootballworld website, ads, and newsletters.
- You assist in the continuous development of the streetfootballworld brand.
- You get an insight and support the work of our Communications Department.
- You are a matriculated university student.
- You are fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- You are visually literate and like to utilize your visual literacy to make meaning.
- You know every aspect of Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign.
- You have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- You have first-hand experience in film and video editing, ideally working with Premiere Pro.
- You are an open-minded team player who likes to work together with people from different intercultural backgrounds.
- You are enthusiastic, communicative and love to learn new things.
- A paid internship between 3-6 months (depending on your status) and a remuneration of €450 per month (full-time internship).
- Exciting projects, responsibility from day one and the opportunity to shape streetfootballworld’s visual communication with your design.
- A stimulating work environment with flat hierarchies and creative freedom.
Please send your internship application including
- your CV
- a letter of motivation
in a single pdf-document via email to Manuel Normann, firstname.lastname@example.org.