streetfootballworld is seeking a Graphic Designer to begin in March 2019.
streetfootballworld is a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. The organisation’s work supports an international network of over 120 grassroots organisations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues, ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than two million disadvantaged young people per year.
- You support the Communications Department
- You design company presentations, product brochures, project reports and other publications
- You design marketing creatives for email campaigns and social media channels
- You edit imagery for the streetfootballworld website, ads and newsletters
- You assist in the continuous development of the streetfootballworld brand
- You have at least two years experience working as a graphic designer
- You are fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus
- You are visually literate and like to utilise your visual literacy to make meaning
- You know every aspect of Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
- You have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Sketch is a plus
- Knowledge in film and video editing is a plus (ideally working with Premiere Pro)
- You are an open-minded team player who likes to work together with people from different intercultural backgrounds
A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognized social enterprise.
Flexible working hours, an inspiring and centrally located office, home office and 30 days annual leave to enable an optimal balance between work and family life.
A full-time position based on an initial 12-month contract at fair conditions with the intention of extension into a long-term position.
Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get into the game and become part of our team!
Please submit your application including a letter of motivation and your CV to Manuel Normann, firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our online application form.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people!