ITTF Foundation - Programme Coordinator
ITTF Foundation - Programme Coordinator
ITTF Foundation is looking for a Programme Coordinator, based out of Germany. Deadline: 20 June 2021.
Do you love Table Tennis? Is helping others grow part of your DNA? Do you have a gift for capacity building? Do you believe in the power of monitoring and evaluation towards the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals?
If you answered yes to the above, then send a smashing application explaining why you should be the next Programmes Coordinator and join a team that drives the next generation of sustainable, humanitarian Table Tennis projects around the world.
WHO WE ARE
The ITTF Foundation is the social responsibility arm of the International Table Tennis Federation. Under the motto "Solidarity through Table Tennis” the non-profit organisation aims to use Table Tennis as a tool for positive social change through a range of programmes: to support, encourage and inspire the use of Table Tennis as a tool for sustainable development.
Full time position, with frequent international travel when the situation allows. You are ideally based in Leipzig, Germany or are willing to spend extended periods in Leipzig.
The ITTF Foundation Programmes Coordinator will report to the ITTF Foundation Head of Programmes.
WHO YOU ARE
- A proactive problem solver with a positive “can do” attitude.
- A multi-skilled individual with Table Tennis knowledge and administrative skills, capable of adapting to different environments and priorities quickly and efficiently.
- Willing to travel regularly and spend extensive time planning, coordinate schedules, budgets, managing risks and issues faces by the projects, developing their capacities to grow a sustainable project. It will be your responsibility to ensure the project is executed in an organized manner and runs smoothly.
You will liaise and guide our field workers on the ground, monitor projects, evaluate, and communicate with the various local leaders to increase the quality of these projects and continually improve the Foundation’s approach to supporting them and contributing towards the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Some of your tasks are
- Overseeing our grant programmes as well as ad hoc pilot projects.
- Monitor, mentor, and provide opportunities for all project leaders or programmes.
- Serve as a liaison between the organization and all stakeholders involved.
- Develop effective grant proposals and grant reports based on the organizational requirement.
- Act as an interface between the projects and the foundation ensuring that the proposals are in accordance with the agreements and the desired impact.
- Prepare budget plans and track financial activities of all projects. Ensure that the funds are utilized properly as planned.
- Provide detailed reports and establish tools to monitoring, track progress, identify learnings.
- Build a strong relationship and partnership with the project leaders.
- Oversee and optimize the capacity building of each project, developing tools, delivering trainings.
- Drive projects towards sustainable solutions: accompany them towards an exit strategy.
Candidates for the position of ITTF Foundation Programmes Coordinator should demonstrate:
- Experience with Table Tennis or experience as a physical education teacher.
- Experience with long and short term project coordination/management.
- Experience with diversity and intercultural dialogue.
- Monitoring and Evaluation skills.
- Relationship building abilities.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a diverse team.
- English proficiency – additional languages are a plus.
- Experience working on CSR projects or running, supporting or delivering sport for development projects.
- Experience in capacity building towards resilience, mentoring or coaching.
- Relevant experience in developing entrepreneurs, running and delivering development projects in different countries.
- Experience in event coordination/management.
- Experience living and/or working in different environments including lower income generating countries.
- Extensive experience in working and answering to a wide range of stakeholders (develop and maintain relations with staff, management, project leaders, partners, and funders).
- Experience coordinating and overseeing projects from start to finish.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of programmes: co-designing projects, theory of change, logic models and impact measurement.
- Experience overseeing budgets and accounting.
- Secondary studies in development through sport, international development and cooperation, social sciences, philanthropy, or related field.
- Experience working or reporting towards the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Application deadline: 20 June 2021.
Apply now! All applications must be made online via ITTF.com. Please note that applications submitted through other channels will be dismissed.
We look forward to hearing from you!