Member Management Intern
Member Management Intern
Common Goal is looking for a member management intern, based in Germany. Deadline: 15 May 2021.
Common Goal (powered by streetfootballworld) is a philanthropic movement with an ambitious aspiration: uniting the global football community in tackling the greatest social challenges in the world today.
The idea is simple: Common Goal’s members pledge 1% of their earnings to a central fund. And together we allocate this fund to high-impact community organisations that harness the power of football to advance the UN Global Goals.
Since Common Goal’s inception in August 2017, more than 180 professional football players and managers, including Liverpool FC head coach Jürgen Klopp, World Cup winners Juan Mata and Megan Rapinoe, and football legends such as Eric Cantona have joined the movement.
- You work closely with our Membership team to deliver a world-class donor experience to Common Goal’s members (players, managers and supporters who have signed up for the pledge).
- You support our member communication across each stage of the customer lifecycle, from the formal onboarding and announcement of members to the timely delivery of impact reporting.
- You maintain and update our engagement and member communication calendars.
- You deliver on specific touchpoints, such as monthly highlights and campaign communications.
- You support Data Management by collecting and updating data on Common Goal members and business partners.
- You track measures of engagement and gather feedback on our members’ motivations, needs and satisfaction.
- You support the ongoing development and improvement of Common Goal's member journey strategy.
- You are a matriculated university student (until the end of your internship), preferably in an advanced semester.
- You are fluent in English and have an advanced level of Spanish.
- You are a people person, with exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to work and interact with a wide range of target audiences (ranging from professional football players, to fans and business partners).
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask efficiently.
- You are proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and are familiar with CRM systems. Experience in donor communications or customer journey mapping is highly desirable.
- You are located in Germany, ideally Berlin, or willing to relocate to Germany as of May or June 2021.
- You believe in our mission and are willing to go the extra mile for the cause.
Kick things off by submitting your application by 15 May 2021, including the following documents, via our online application form:
- Your CV
- A 250-300 word cover letter—stating your interest and experience
- No more than 400 words on an outline of a community engagement campaign that you identify as relevant to Common Goal to increase community engagement.