TAFISA has opened 2 internship positions - for a project management intern and a communications & public relations intern. Deadline: 21 January 2022.
TAFISA (The Association For International Sport for All) is a leading international sport for all organisation. We strive to raise awareness of the benefits of sport for all and physical activity worldwide and our vision is to create a better world through sport for all.
We support the promotion of sport for all and physical activity through our network of over 370 members across 170 countries, and work with the International Olympic Committee, the European Commission, UNESCO and WHO, among others.
We are looking for ambitious, autonomous and driven students who are available to commence an internship as early as January 2022. You must be currently enrolled in a university degree, available to undertake a 4 to 6-month internship and have interest in the sport for all sector and international work.
As an intern in the TAFISA Office, you will be integrated into various projects, including planning and implementing of activities, programmes and events related to sport for all.
The two open positions are:
1. International Project Coordination Intern
Duties will consist in:
- Planning and coordinating for the 27th TAFISA World Congress 2022 and 2nd TAFISA European Sport for All Games 2022
- Coordinating TAFISA events such as TAFISA World Walking Day
- Project coordination and tasks associated with the delivery of TAFISA programmes such as the INTERACT Project
- Development and implementation of activities relating to TAFISA's Membership Engagement Strategy to improve the member experience.
2. Communications and Public Relations Intern
- Development and implementation of TAFISA's public relations, communication and social media strategy
- Project coordination for various TAFISA publications
- Content creation for social media, website and newsletter
- Monitoring and reviewing performance of social media, website and newsletter
- Monitoring activities and events from relevant stakeholders in the field
- Following up of day-to-day activities to support the Public Relations, Communications and Marketing team
Please note that for this role familiarity with main social media and communications platforms and trends, as well as graphic design skills are preferred.
Essential skills required both positions:
- Fluency in English language, first-hand experience of working/studying in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication (must be shown via an example of written text)
- Current enrolment as a student in a university degree (preference given to those studying sport and physical activity, project management, communications or a related field)
- Interest in non-profit work and the sport for all movement
- Quick learner and forward thinker with a strong sense of creativity
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team-player who is also able to work independently
- Ability to multitask and work towards competing deadlines by prioritizing workload
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willing to work remotely and, when possible, relocate and work in Frankfurt am Main, Germany (the internship will start remotely until the COVID-19 situation allows the TAFISA team to return to the office).
Interested students should send their CV, a cover letter (clearly stating which position they are applying for) and an example of written English of approximately 350 words to email@example.com. Please note that only complete applications will be processed. All applications must be in English.