Entrepreneur working on both commercial and social impact ventures @ Racing Green Ventures. Teaching entrepreneurship and business @ University of Sydney Business School. Strategy Consultant and Entrepreneur in Residence in professional and Olympic sport, in startup accelerators, in universities, and in corporate innovation. Fellow, Royal Society of Arts; Peace Ambassador, Institute of Economics & Peace.
Strategy Consultant > Think-tanker > Senior Management & Board > Founder / Intrapreneur Corporate Ventures > EiR & Strategy Consultant > Entrepreneur & Academic Tutor.
- Within sport I have held roles in senior management; as Chairman, Board and Committee member; as an international hockey player; hockey coach; and consultant
- Board and Committee roles in not-for-profit
- Founding & leading the entrepreneurial arm of a professional sports organisation: launching startups to diversify revenue (Finalist, NSW Business Chamber Awards, innovation category)
- Founding & leading a Pacific-focused sport diplomacy mission (media recognition & industry award winning)
- Founding & leading a charitable foundation
- Leading a global research team in a business and public policy think-tank
- Seven years strategy consulting with some of the world’s most valuable and recognisable tier one corporates, not-for-profits, and government departments
- Author and contributor to leading think-tanks and media on international relations and business innovation
- Industry awards and recognition for serial innovation and leadership in: corporate innovation; sport diplomacy; social impact and pro bono consulting; sport management and development; social entrepreneurship; coaching and developing others; youth and student opportunities
- Internships and projects in diplomacy and government policy
- Masters of Arts, International Relations, University of St Andrews