- Graduated Civil Engineering at Monash University in Melbourne
- Worked in engineering and project managent, the last 6 month stint in the Solomon Islands working on a DFAT (AUS) funded correctional center construction project.
-Currently completing a Master of Economics at the University of Queensland with the end goal of working in Development Economics
-Would love to work with developing countries, utilizing his engineering and economic experience, to help improve the standard of living. Believes sport is an underrated tool which can help achieve this, providing significant community benefit
-Grew up in the South Pacific (Solomon Islands, Samoa, Australia) and as a result is passionate about long term football and economic development in the region.
-Dreams of the day the Solomon Islands make the World Cup and show their spirit on the global stage.
- Coaching involvement with the Anguilla (British West Indies) U15 women's team and Senior Mens team
- Player involvement with Anguillian Premier League side Roaring Lions FC
- Player & Coach involvement (Koloale FC, Telekom S-League)(Solomon Islands)
- Coach U18 Div 1 Mens University of Queensland Football Club
-Coach Uni of QLD Mens Rep AUG team
-Played football right through school and still today. (First XI at The Geelong College, Captain Monash Uni FC, Captain Monash Uni AUG Rep Squad)