* My Academic background as follow....
- Bachelor of P.E. and Sport [P.E. and Sport administration/ Sport marketing]
- M.A. of comprehensive policy science [Int'l Development through Sport]
- Ph.D. candidate of Sport science [Development anthropology of sport]
* My Professional background as follow...
- COO of Sport Marketing Co., Ltd. [Manpower supply company of Community Sport](1yrs in Jpn)
- Teacher of school/ Instructor of community [P.E. teacher/ Sport Instructor](1.5yrs in Can)
- JICA volunteer [Support sport administration of local government and P.E. teacher](2.5yrs in Hun)
- Contract employee staff of WOA [Support social activities of Olympians](1yrs in Jpn)
- Researcher of Kano-Jigoro Institute [Write IDS research paper in 2010, 2011, 2012](3yrs)
- Assistant Prof. of University of Tsukuba/ Faculty of Health and Sport science [Holding IDS lecture for BA and MA students](1 yrs in Jpn)
More detail info. of career path show as below...
1. Sport event director for Asia oceania region of WOA [2years in Osaka/Japan]
･ Organized "Olympic day run" event
･ Support to create "Japan Olympians Association"
2. Sport policy expert for UNTAET/UNMISET [2years in East Timor]
･ Supported to draft National Development Plan of Youth and Sport
･ Organized Independence day sport event as consultant
3. Board/ Regional Director for NGO Hearts of Gold [11years in Cambodia]
･ Organized Int'l half marathon competition, Youth and Leader Training through Sport, etc
･ Technical Advisor for General Directrate of Youth and Sport, Ministry of Education (MoEYS)
4. Project manager for JICA [11years in Cambodia]
･ Support to made P.E. Curriculum/ Teachers' Manual for Primary Schools
･ P.E. promotion for Primary School, Adviser of P.E. and Sport Dept.
5. Assist. Prof. at Univ. for Tsukuba [5years in Japan]
･ Faculty member for "Development anthropology of sport"
･ Take charge of MAs' program for "Int'l Development and Peace through Sport"
･ Member of Int'l relation, Int'l students assistance committee, etc