TIBU Maroc, is a Moroccan non profit organization that uses the power of sport to design innovative social solutions in the field of education, youth empowerment, social and economic inclusion.
Founded in 2011, TIBU Morocco is the leading organization in Morocco in the education and integration of young people through sport, and recognizes that the power of sport offers transformational sustainability to practitioners, children, youth, women and people with specific needs, namely: better health, cohesive communities, greater athletic achievement and a stronger identity.
The strategic axes of TIBU Morocco :
Through these axes, TIBU Morocco seeks to exploit the full potential of sport for socio-economic purposes, education, social inclusion, equality and human development.
Convinced by the educational role of sports in the lives of future generations, TIBU Morocco designs and develops programs focused on education through sport, the main objectives are to:
· Develop the cognitive and socio-affective skills of young people from disadvantaged neighborhoods.
· Make public schools an attractive space for young people.
· Create links between school, families and children that promote the educational success of youth
· Strengthen the capacity of young people to lead in sport.
· Provide opportunities for youth to improve their level of personal and social responsibility through active participation in authentic learning situations.
· Promote a youth friendly environment in which young people have a sense of belonging, self-esteem and personal satisfaction through participation and interaction with their peers.
· Prepare and accompany young people towards professional and social integration in the sports industry, which opens up several perspectives and widens the field of intervention towards employment for the beneficiaries that lack qualifications, by equipping them with the necessary tools and skills.
We have a long experience on launching innovative programs: The first Basketball Academy in Morocco, the first wheelchair Basketball School in Morocco, 20 Centers to promote motor and cognitive skills for children in Public Schools, first professional integration program in Morocco and Africa for youth classified as NEET.