Associate - Corporate Partnerships
Associate - Corporate Partnerships
Good Sports is looking for a Corporate Partnerships Associate based in the Greater Boston Area.
Good Sports is a non-profit organization that gives kids the lifelong benefits of sport and physical activity by providing new equipment, apparel, and footwear to those most in need. Founded in 2003 with a donation of 500 basketballs, Good Sports has grown into a national organization that has donated over $63 million worth of equipment to give over 8 million kids a chance to play.
When you join Good Sports, you will find a rewarding, supportive and results-oriented environment. We are driven by our mission and motivated by the impact we are achieving. Good Sports looks for committed individuals who are problem solvers and team players.
Good Sports (the “Organization”) is looking for a motivated individual who is willing to take on challenges and join our team as an Associate, Corporate Partnerships (the “Associate”) who will support the execution of Good Sports’ relationships with key corporate partners of the Organization. Under the management of a Manager, Corporate Partnerships, the Associate will work to ensure excellent execution of all activities required to not only meet but to exceed partnerships metrics.
- Work with the Account Management Team to ensure that partnerships goals are met, and that donation and activation events are executed successfully
- Report regularly to Manager, Corporate Partnerships on status of partnerships deliverables, donation and activation event planning and execution
- Provide administrative and research support for the Account Management Team
- Collaborate with marketing team to deliver high quality, high impact donation, activation & volunteer stories for partner recognition. Collect key data to identify stories that help to humanize our mission
- Collaborate with the Programmatic, Distribution, Business Development, and Finance Teams to ensure that partnerships goals are met by successfully executing donation and employee engagement events
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel associated with corporate partners
- Create relationships with and develop understanding of service population
- Occasionally conduct site visits to recipient organizations
- Play a primary role in the execution of donation and activation events both in and out-of-state with consideration for Covid-19 guidance and restrictions
- Plan and facilitate employee engagement opportunities and volunteer events in warehouse with consideration for Covid-19 guidance and restrictions
- Travel to partner or event locations, as necessary based on the needs of the business and for execution of this role with consideration for Covid-19 travel advisories
- In addition to administrative duties, the Associate will be involved with partnership related warehouse tasks and special projects.
- Passionate about the Good Sports mission
- An Undergraduate Degree and 1-2 years of relevant experience. Experience working in small organizations, and in the non-profit sector is a plus.
- Highly organize, process driven with the ability quickly resolve and troubleshoot under pressure
- Skilled researcher with ability to search for, find, collect, interpret, and evaluate information from the service community
- Exceptional written and verbal skills. Comfortable speaking in front of large groups.
- Team oriented “can do” attitude approach to work with willingness to help others and positively contribute to the Good Sports culture
- High level of comfort with cold calling and frequent outreach to community organizations and programs
- Highly personable and ability to work with a variety of people, including remote employees
- Ability to engage in cross-functional collaboration across all Good Sports business units to achieve organizational goals
- Event planning and event facilitation skills are a plus
- Knowledge of and comfort with Microsoft applications and ability to quickly learn new technology
The Associate, Corporate Partnerships is a Greater Boston Area based position and reports to a Manager, Corporate Partnerships