SSF Changing Lives Through Sport Conference & Learning Event
Book your tickets now!
Scottish Sports Futures is delighted to welcome industry friends to the Radisson Blu Hotel in Glasgow City Centre on 23 & 24 February 2023, for the SSF Changing Lives in Sport Conference and Learning Event.
The 2-day event will provide an opportunity to hear from leading experts whilst networking with other like-minded organisations and professionals. We hope that delegates will make a weekend of it, as we round both days off with our SSF Annual Awards, sponsored by sportscotland.
The conference will inform and challenge delegates through discussions from a great selection of speakers on a range of topics relevant to sport, education and community professionals. We have arranged a variety of exceptional speakers with real insight and expertise, with their conference goal being to share examples of good practice amongst delegates.
• A deeper understanding of the ‘Changing Lives Approach’ in practice
• Gain access to practical tools to adopt and implement community sport and youth work practices
• Hear from industry experts on the role sport can play in addressing societal needs
• Increased knowledge and understanding of the work of Scottish Sports Futures and their partners
• Network, learn and collaborate