World Bicycle Day 2023: Celebrating the bicycle in creating more sustainable, healthy and inclusive societies
As World Bicycle Day falls on a Saturday this year, the European Cyclists’ Federation (ECF), the World Cycling Alliance and Novo Nordisk/Cities Changing Diabetes will mark World Bicycle Day 2023 on 2 June (tomorrow; from 11-12.30 CEST), with a webinar to highlight some of the people and organisations who are leading the way in promoting more and better cycling around the world.
During the webinar, a new report entitled “Cycling for healthier and more inclusive communities” will be launched.
Among the speakers who will be involved in the webinar:
- Henk Swarttouw, President, ECF
- Jill Warren, CEO, ECF
- Philip Amaral, Policy and Development Director, ECF
- Jo Jewell, Director, Cities Changing Diabetes
- Sheila Watson, Deputy Director, FIA Foundation
- Fiona Bull, Head of Unit, Physical Activity, Dept. of Health Promotion, World Health Organisation.
Click on the registration link to join the webinar.