ChildFund Sport for Development - Programs Administrator
ChildFund Sport for Development's programs provide children with opportunities to play, learn and grow. Using integrated sport and life skills learning, young people from vulnerable communities are equipped to overcome challenges, inspire positive social change and take active leadership roles within their communities. Under ChildFund Australia’s guidance, all Sport for Development programs contribute to achieving gender equality, reducing inequality, and ending violence against children, reflecting targets within the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
As the ChildFund Sport for Development (S4D) Programs Administrator you will support global operations to: i) meet internal and external reporting requirements; ii) maintain knowledge management platforms and; iii) provide program administration support.
- Coordinate across countries, including with partners, to ensure the timely provision of project reporting information;
- Consolidate and edit reporting to meet internal reporting requirements;
- Support the writing of donor reports;
- Maintain and monitor a global reporting schedule for all Sport for Development reporting commitments;
- Ensure all reports are reviewed and approved in-line with internal processes;
- Enter reporting into organisational online reporting systems.
- Ensure user-friendly access to the all Sport for Development project documentation;
- Ensure project cycle management, program and organisational policy standards are documented with any gaps identified;
- Support the Sport for Development Team’s documentation of compliance evidence across all programming;
- Provide standardisation of frequent use documents and tools.
Program Administration Support
- Maintain project management platforms with accurate and up to date information;
- Support onboarding of new staff/consultants to project management platforms and provide support to the team on standard use of project management platforms;
- Assist with proposal and ad-hoc report writing;
- Edit key program documents in English;
- Provide project management services for discrete projects such as events.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant university qualification or equivalent experience;
- At least 2 years relevant work experience;
- International donor reporting experience;
- Online reporting systems experience, with Salesforce experience an advantage;
- Demonstrated commitment to and understanding of children’s rights and participation in practice;
- Fluent in written and verbal English with additional, relevant languages an advantage.
You are expected to remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding and Sexual Exploitation, Abuse or Harassment (SEAH) risks and conduct yourself in a manner consistent with Child Safeguarding and Prevention of SEAH Policies.
- Strong relationship builder;
- Organised and methodological, remaining effective under pressure;
- Deadline-oriented and proactive;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Adaptable and flexible;
- Report writing;
- IT use for productivity and reporting;
- Able to successfully manage multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- To apply for the job, click here
- View other job opportunities available at ChildFund Sport for Development