ENGSO Youth: Partnerships and Memberships manager
What does it mean to be an ENGSO Youth Partnerships and Memberships manager?
- To be a part of an enthusiastic international team
- To work in an environment where you can grow professionally and personally
- To represent #ENGSOyouth in various events
- To initiate and support international partnerships where you will use sport as a tool for social change
- To build an international network
- To cooperate with and support ENGSO (Youth) membership
- To work remotely (online) with flexible time arrangements
What is expected from an ENGSO Youth Partnerships and Memberships manager?
- Support the development and implementation of the ENGSO strategy and ENGSO Youth Strategy 2020-2023
- Coordinate ENGSO Youth Young delegate programme, its annual meeting, application for funds and reporting
- Coordinate ENGSO Youth Alumni Club and its development
- Develop relationship with ENGSO (Youth) membership
- Plan and prepare ENGSO/ENGSO Youth events together with colleagues and partners specifically in regards to partnership and membership
- Support ENGSO/ENGSO Youth Communications officer in developing online content related to partnerships and membership
- Represent ENGSO Youth in relevant events
Qualifications and skills needed:
- Excellent written and oral English (C1)
- Proven communication and negotiation skills, especially in international and culturally diverse environments
- Well developed networking, administrative and time management skills
- Educational background in sport science, sport diplomacy, politics, international relations, European studies or other relevant field
- Knowledge of EU policies relevant to the field/an understanding of the EU policy landscape relevant to the field (sport; youth & employment, equality, volunteering, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in international project management, especially funded by ERASMUS+, Council of Europe, other EU and international donors
Please note that applicants should be based in Council of Europe countries.
We offer a full time position, nevertheless arrangements for studies or other needs can be agreed.
Application deadline: 25 August 2022
Application: CV and motivation letter (no more than 500 words) should be submitted to ENGSO Youth secretariat ([email protected]).
ABOUT ENGSO YOUTH and ENGSO
The European Non-Governmental Sports Organisation (ENGSO) is a not for profit organisation with public responsibilities, the umbrella organisation of National Sport Confederations and National Olympic Committees from 33 European countries.
ENGSO Youth is the independent youth body of the European Sports NGO (ENGSO). ENGSO Youth focuses on the youth sport-for-all sector in Europe and represents young Europeans under the age of 35 in sports in more than 30 countries.