Goal Click: Project Manager
- Role: Permanent
- Days: 5 days per week (or 4 days if preferable)
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Salary: £25k-£28k depending on experience (based on five days per week)
- Location: Remote, the Goal Click team are spread across multiple countries
Who we are
Goal Click is a global storytelling platform, finding people from around the world to tell stories about their own lives and communities through the lens of football.
We find the most compelling stories from the grassroots to the elite; from civil war amputees in Sierra Leone and fans in Argentina, to women's football teams in Pakistan and the USWNT. Told through the eyes and voices of our storytellers, these stories are brought to life in analogue and digital photography, written word, short films, and exhibitions. Our partners have included FIFA, adidas, UEFA, EE, Premier League and UNHCR.
We are a growing and agile team, looking for someone to join us for 4-5 days a week to manage Goal Click’s projects and partnerships. From facilitating a series that features players competing at the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup, to preparing proposals for collaborations with the biggest brands in sport; coordinating football fans around the world to capture their match-day experiences, and working with The UN on our refugee storytelling series. Your role will be varied, demanding and engaging.
Communication and flexibility are of up-most importance to ensure we maintain a cohesive team culture in spite of our physical distances. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work with a creative social business which is constantly evolving and dedicated to building a platform where all voices can be heard.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for a quick-thinking, resourceful, highly practical and adaptable person to join our team. You will have 2-3+ years’ project management and client servicing experience, preferably within the sports sector.
Reporting into the Head of Client Services, our Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the smooth and efficient running of our global projects and partnerships. You will:
- Project manage, both client-facing and internal, and act as the daily contact point between Goal Click and our clients / partners.
- Deliver a best-in-class client servicing experience, understanding the needs of Goal Click’s clients and proactively meeting those needs.
- Submit project updates, meeting summaries and other requested reports on a regular basis to the Head of Client Services.
- Ensure close collaboration and communication with the wider Goal Click team and external partners to guarantee the smooth implementation of projects, and delivery of all the necessary logistics to achieve the agreed results.
- Manage the administration of Goal Click’s new business processes, supporting on prospective client outreach and new project proposals.