Internship: International Sport for All Project Coordinator
TAFISA (The Association For International Sport for All - www.tafisa.org) is the leading international Sport for All organisation. We strive to raise awareness of the benefits of Sport for All and physical activity worldwide and our vision is to create a better world through Sport for All. We support the promotion of Sport for All and physical activity through our network of around 400 members across 180 countries, and work with the International Olympic Committee, the European Commission, UNESCO and WHO, among others.
We are looking for an ambitious, autonomous and driven student who is available to commence an internship starting from March/April 2023 in our office located in Frankfurt, Germany. You must be currently enrolled in a university degree, available to undertake a 5 to 6-month internship and have interest in the Sport for All sector and international work.
As an intern in the TAFISA Office, you will be integrated into various projects, including planning and implementing a variety of activities, programmes and events related to Sport for All.
Missions will consist in:
- Project coordination and tasks associated with the delivery of Erasmus+ Projects.
- Planning and coordination for TAFISA flagship events, such as the TAFISA World Congress 2023
- Development and implementation of activities relating to TAFISA’s Membership Engagement Strategy to improve the member experience.
- Business development activities (e.g. research associated with new business opportunities, project proposals, fundraising, grant applications, etc.).
- Follow up of day-to-day activities to support the TAFISA Staff
Essential skills required for the position
- English Level: Fluent, C1 minimum and first-hand experience of working / studying in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (this must be shown via an example of written text).
- Current enrolment as a student in a university degree (preference given to those studying sport and physical activity or project management, or a related field).
- Interest in non-profit work and the Sport for All Movement.
- Quick learner and forward thinker with a strong sense of creativity.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and team-player who is also able to work independently.
- Ability to multitask and work towards competing deadlines by prioritising workload.
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Interested students should send the following to [email protected]:
- their CV,
- a Cover Letter
- an example of written English of approximately 350 words (eg, an extract from a university assignment).
Please note that only complete applications will be processed and applications should be in English.