ITTF Foundation: Programmes Manager
The successful applicant will oversee and coordinate the implementation of the foundation's various programs, ensuring they align with its mission and make a positive impact.
ITTF Foundation is seeking a proactive and detail-oriented individual with strong project and people management skills and a passion for social change through sports.
Main responsibilities include:
- Management of all ITTF Foundation programmes.
- Establishing an UN-SDG reporting structure for all programmes of the Foundation.
- Create impactful reports for programmes and projects (annual, quarterly, sponsor reports).
- Creating an impact measurement reporting tool for programmes and projects.
- Ensuring that the ITTF Foundation's communication team is provided with all key data (SROI, M&E results, Theory of Change, etc.) to promote project impact and outcomes in a timely manner.
- Contributing to the ITTF Foundation's strategic plan and participating in the development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation processes for all programme and project-related aspects of the strategic plan.
- Optimising or creating the Theory of Change for each project and monitoring the development of this theory.
This is an office-based position with occasional international business trips, offering the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from around the world. The Programmes Manager will report to the ITTF Foundation Director.
Click here for more information about the job.