Pro Sport Development: Project Officer
- Job title: Project officer
- Location: New Delhi, India (travel to project locations as required)
- Academic qualifications: Degree in Sports management/ Business administration / Social development / Management or equivalent
- Professional experience: 2-3 years of work experience in project management (essential) and sport for development sector (essential)
- Salary: Competitive; commensurate to qualifications and experience
Responsible for leading/ supporting training and curriculum development, monitoring and evaluation, research and documentation, and other functions relating to various sport and development projects.
Training and curriculum development
- Lead internal and external trainings and capacity building workshops relating to different projects.
- Assist in sport for development curriculum design and testing.
Research and evaluations
Assist in the different stages of research and evaluation projects, including but not limited to:
- Desk research
- Data collection tools such as questionnaires, tests, interviews etc.
- On-ground data collection
- Data analysis
- Reporting writing
Program implementation and monitoring
- Assist in developing plans and strategies for sport for development projects
- Coordinate with project teams
- Support in monitoring, evaluation and reporting on projects and its deliverables
- Ensure quality implementation of projects
Qualifications and training
- Degree in Sports management/ Business Administration/ Development / Management or equivalent
- 2-3 years in in project management and operations in sport for development sector
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent written English communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Project management
- Project administration
- Soft skills training
- Knowledge of global development goals (SDGs) desirable
Submit a copy of your resume alongside a covering letter which clearly outlines how your skills and experiences match the requirements set out above to [email protected]. Deadline: 30 September 2022.