Pro Sport Development: Team Lead - Projects & Operations
- Location: New Delhi, India (Travel to project locations as required)
- Academic qualifications: Degree in Sports management/ Business administration / Social development / Management or equivalent
- Professional experience: 4-5 years of work experience in project management (essential); Sports and/or development sectors (desirable); Business development (desirable)
- Salary: Competitive; commensurate to qualifications and experience
- Contract duration: 2 years (Extendable)
- Last date to apply: 30 September 2022 (To be filled by first suitable candidate interviewed)
Responsible for ensuring that the deliverables of various projects undertaken by Pro Sport Development (PSD) are completed in a time-bound manner, with the highest levels of competence, professionalism and quality. Projects will be in the domains of sport and development, grassroots sports, communication and advocacy, research and evaluations as well as training and capacity building.
Projects & operations
Lead the oversight of various projects for the entire life cycle from inception to completion, ensuring management of human resources, oversight of finances and administration and time-bound completion of deliverables to a high standard.
- Lead project planning, including identifying schedules, budget estimations, project implementation plans and risk mitigation
- Coordinate with teams and PSD staff with respect to different projects to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction and motivation
- Coordinate with project staff with regards to internal and external resources, ensuring that projects remain within their defined scope, schedule and budgets
- Oversight of all administrative and financial components and HR requirements relating to projects and their team members
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project teams adhere to the requirements
- Ensure complete and timely monitoring, evaluation and reporting on projects and its deliverables
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate internal and external stakeholders, providing periodic updates on project status and changes
Assist in business development activities for PSD to build partnerships and collaborations, secure new projects, continue/ scale-up existing projects, build the PSD’s brand and liaison with various stakeholders/ partners of PSD.
- Build relationships with existing partners, supporters and stakeholders to ensure continued support towards and progress of projects
- Schedule appointments and attend meetings with existing and new partners, as well as work actively on follow-up
- Oversee all liaison activities with existing and new partners relating to meetings, presentations and follow-up
- Prepare proposals and presentations for various existing and new projects and partners
Qualifications and training
- Degree in Sports management/ Business Administration / Development / Management or equivalent
- 4-5 years in in project management and operation; Sports and/or development sectors, business development (desirable)
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent written English communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Project management
- Project administration and accounts
- Global development goals and sports industry (desirable)
- Business development (desirable)
Submit a copy of your resume alongside a covering letter which clearly outlines how your skills and experiences match the requirements set out above to [email protected].