SA4D: Specialist for Finance, HR and Administration
Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, with an option to work partly in home office.
- Leading finance and accounting for the organization, incl. annual accounts
- VAT accounting
- Human Resources (salaries, social security, HR administration)
- Supporting the Director
- General administration for the organization
- Commercial training with specialization in accounting
- Good knowledge and experience with HR matters
- Independent and meticulous approach to work
- Integrative thinking, high level of motivation and initiative
- Professional proficiency in German and English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of French or additional languages is an advantage, but not essential
What we offer
- Independence and variety in supporting a dynamic organization, dedicated to making the world a better place
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and (partly) in home office, if desired
- Being part of a highly motivated and mission-driven team
Please submit your application (cover letter, CV, as well as any relevant diplomas and/or letters of recommendation) by 16 August 2022 to Connor Spreng (Executive Director, [email protected]).
Please note that submitted applications will be reviewed and initial interviews conducted on a rolling basis, possibly prior to the submission deadline.