TAFISA: Communications, Marketing & PR Intern
The Association for International Sport for All (TAFISA) is the leading international sport for all organisation. We strive to raise awareness of the benefits of sport for all and physical activity worldwide and our vision is to create a better world through sport for all. We support the promotion of sport for all and physical activity through our network of around 400 members across 180 countries, and work with the International Olympic Committee, the European Commission, UNESCO, WHO, among others.
We are looking for an ambitious, autonomous, and driven student who is available to start an internship in our Germany headquarters starting as early as January/February 2023. You must be currently enrolled in a university degree, available to undertake a 5 to 6 month internship, and have interest in the sport for all sector and international work.
As an intern in the TAFISA Office, your main tasks will be in the field of communications, public relations, and marketing. You will also be integrated into various projects, including planning and implementing a variety of activities, programmes and events related to sport for all.
Your tasks will include:
- Development and implementation of TAFISA's public relations, communication, and social media strategy
- Project coordination for various TAFISA publications
- Creation of content for social media, websites, and newsletters.
- Monitoring and reviewing performance of social media, websites, and newsletters
- Monitoring activities and events from relevant stakeholders in the field
- Follow-up of day-to-day activities to support the Public Relations, Communications and Marketing teams
Essential skills required:
- English level: Fluent, B2/C1 minimum and first-hand experience of working/studying in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication (this must be shown via an example of written text)
- Current enrolment as a student in a university degree
- Interest in non-profit work and the sport for all movement
- Quick learner and forward thinker with a strong sense of creativity
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and team player who is also able to work independently
- Ability to multitask and work towards competing deadlines by prioritising workload
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with main social media and communications platforms and trends, including relevant associated tools (Canva, Hootsuite, etc.) preferred.
Interested students should send their CV, a cover letter, and a writing sample in English of approximately 350 words to [email protected] by 9 December 2022.
Only complete applications will be processed; applications should be in English.