Global webinar: Reshaping sport and development
sportanddev and global partners launched the Reshaping Sport and Development campaign to increase equity, access and inclusion in sport and development. We ran a public call for articles asking actors how sport can better serve society, receiving over 90 articles from all six continents.
On 29 September 2022, sportanddev hosted a global webinar on the topic, inviting stakeholders to hear from campaign partners and article authors on concrete steps for sport and development moving forward.
Presenters and Panellists
- Mr. Marius Dietrich, Senior Policy Officer, BMZ
- Ms. Wiebke Scheffler, Head of Operations, ITTF Foundation
- Mr. Nasser Al Khori, Executive Director, Generation Amazing
- Ms. Roshika Deo, Social Inclusion Specialist, Team Up
- Mr Anirban Chakraborty, University of Tsukuba
- Ms. Aviwe Funani, Policy and Advocacy Manager, Waves for Change
Moderators: Mr Ben Sanders and Ms Marisa Schlenker