Call for papers for the 4th Commonwealth Conference on Youth Work
The hybrid conference, organised by the Commonwealth Secretariat in partnership with the National Youth Agency, UK and the Commonwealth Alliance of Youth Workers’ Associations, is scheduled from 10-12 July 2023 at University of Reading, United Kingdom.
Papers should be emailed to [email protected] with the subject heading ‘Proposal Submission – Youth Work 2023’, by 2 June.
The objectives of the conference include:
- The promotion of discussion, debate and exchange between practitioners, ministers, young people, and other stakeholders.
- To provide a platform to celebrate youth work.
- Provision of opportunities for all stakeholders to liaise and work with senior government officials in co-creating potential actions or strategies to raise the quality of youth work in Commonwealth member states with global and regional partners.
- Facilitation of the building of partnerships between global, regional and Commonwealth member states where possible and appropriate.
- Deliver a virtual platform to significantly widen engagement and provide opportunities for meaningful interaction for those unable to attend in person.
Click here to find out more about the conference and the proposal guidelines.