Nike Community Impact Fund
19 Jan 2023
The URL has been copied
Applications for Nike's Community Impact Fund are now open - find out about how Nike is supporting local community organizations around the world to make play possible for all kids.
At Nike, we’re taking action to create a better world by investing in more active, inclusive communities, starting with the cities where we live, work and operate.
A big part of how we bring that to life is through the Nike Community Impact Fund (NCIF), an employee-led, neighborhood-focused approach to supporting local community organizations around the world to drive positive, lasting change and make play possible for all kids.
Here’s how NCIF works:
- Local organizations in the communities apply for grants per below.
- A volunteer committee of Nike teammates — from stores, offices, logistic centers, Air Manufacturing and Innovation — is trained on how to assess grant applications.
- Each member of the Nike volunteer committee shares their local insights to play a leading role in deciding which organizations receive funding. (In our Community Unite Stores, all store athletes have an opportunity to weigh in on the final grantees.)
- The organizations are notified by May 31, 2023, if they’re selected.
- Grants are distributed in early June 2023.
Submissions will be accepted from January 10 through February 16, 2023, in Japan and North America, and from January 10 through early March 2023 in Europe. We invite you to learn more about the NCIF grants available this year — and how to apply for one near you.
- Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Hilversum, Utrecht (Netherlands)
- Antwerp, Limburg, Flemish Brabant (Belgium)
- Chicago (USA)
- Detroit (USA)
- East Los Angeles (USA)
- Mid-South/Memphis, TN (USA)
- New Orleans (USA)
- Portland, OR/Pacific Northwest (USA)
- St. Louis (USA)
- Tokyo, Kitakyushu (Japan)
- Toronto, Canada’s Neighbourhood Improvement Areas
- Watts, CA (USA)