The sportanddev newsletter provides news, updates and important information from the world of sport and development.
Stay up to date
sportanddev is the one-stop-shop for information and knowledge on sport and development. Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date with the latest information on the sector.
Get the brief
The editorial team selects the most relevant headline articles and updates from the world of sport and development. Subscribe and get straight to the updates.
See upcoming events
Sport and development conferences, events, tournaments and more. A list of upcoming events is included in the newsletter.
Get community updates
A digest of news and updates from the sector is provided in the newsletter. This helps readers get important updates from our members, organisations and projects.
Follow new website features
We're constantly evolving sportanddev.org to provide the community with the best experience and information. Get informed of new features and changes to the platform.
- 28 March 2023 - Newsflash: Upcoming webinars
- 01 March 2023 - How is sport linked to democracy and the environment?
- 15 February 2023 - What is needed to make sport more democratic?
- 01 February 2023 - How can the sport for development sector become more democratic?
- 18 January 2023 - Kicking off 2023 on sportanddev
- 22 December 2022 - What role can sport play in tackling mental health?
- 07 December 2022 - New UN resolution on sport for development and peace
- 29 November 2022 - How can sport maximise its impact in response to displacement?
- 28 November 2022 - How can sport better respond to forced displacement?
- 23 November 2022 - How can sport strengthen its response to the refugee crisis?
- 09 November 2022 - How can sport be a tool to support refugees and other displaced persons?