This might be an opportunity for you if you are a young graduate or student with career in Business, International Management, or related careers. This is a full time opportunity for a period of 6 months.
Founded in 2008 in Chile, we have grown into an international Sport for Development organization with presence in 10 countries: Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Haiti, Paraguay, Mexico, France, Spain, Mozambique and Kenya. Every week about 11,500 children participate in our programme in challenging environments throughout Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe and Africa. We´re a social and community-based programme using football, sport and play as a vehicle for social change. Our vision turns around 3 key words: inspiration, community and happiness. We have won several global awards as a testimony. For a visual summary of what we are about, check the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcXIEiTXF98&feature=youtu.be.
Our programmes seek to transfer life skills to children, while empowering their communities to maintain protected spaces for children in their territories through socio-sports interventions. While children participate in workshops, young people and adults from the community are trained in schools for leaders, where they acquire tools that allow them to strengthen community cohesion and, in the medium term, manage their own socio-sports programme, thus achieving community sustainability of each project.
Bringing in your passion, creativity and skills, you will become part of Fútbol Más International supporting in the improvement of processes for the formulation, presentation and raising of funds and prizes in the International Commercial area. The main activities of this role include:
- Participation in working groups with the commercial team in order to achieve the financial sustainability of the organization.
- Administration, mapping and application to international funds/prizes.
- Participation and management in the formulation of projects for funds/prizes applications.
- Exploration of new commercial opportunities in the USA and Europe.
This internship is a great opportunity for you if;
- You are able to think out of the box and dynamic, while building on the experiences and ideas of the rest of the team
- You have an intermediate-advanced level of Spanish, and an advanced level of English.
- You are open to learn and invest in yourself to be challenged each day of your internship with us. We are not a competitive football development programme and in this position there is no need to be “football” literate.
- You are available to perform this internship virtually.
Fútbol Más is a gender sensitive organization which welcomes and motivates women to apply for this position, as we strive to not only have a multifunctional team, but also a gender balanced team. If you are interested in being part of our organization, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.