Where can you find more information on sport and the sustainable development goals?
Introduction to the sustainable development goals
Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (UN resolution signed on 25 September 2015, accepting the introduction of the SDGs)
Where to start with the SDG?(Simon Scott, Jeff Leitner and William Hynes, OECD Development Matters, 20 July 2017)
Sustainable development goals: all you need to know (Liz Ford, the Guardian, 19 January 2015)
Sport and the sustainable development goals
- Sport for Development and Peace and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (the Commonwealth Secretariat, 2015)
- Enhancing the Contribution of Sport to the Sustainable Development Goals (Iain Lindsey and Tony Chapman, published by the Commonwealth Secretariat, 2017)
- The Kazan Action Plan (signed at the Sixth International Conference of Ministers and Senior Officials Responsible for Physical Education and Sport held in Kazan, Russia, 13-15 July 2017)
- Article series: Sport and the sustainable development goals (published by sportanddev.org in August and September 2015)
- The Contribution of Sports to the Achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals: A Toolkit for Action (SDG Fund Secretariat, 2018)
This section was developed in partnership with the Commonwealth.