In recent years, many research papers, reports and other resources have been published on sport and the environment. Below are just a small selection of them, which we think are particularly useful for those of you wanting to find out more.
- The Sustainability Report: News stories, analysis, case studies and interviews aimed at people striving to create a more sustainable sports industry
- The Green Sports Alliance: News, resources and events from a network of 400 organisations
- The Sports Ecology Group: Open-access research, resources and events
- Mapping the Sport and Climate Change Space: Resources and case studies from Play the Game
- Playing Against the Clock: Global Sport, the Climate Emergency and the Case For Rapid Change: A 2020 report from the Rapid Transition Alliance
Addressing Climate Change through Sport: 2021 report from the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs