Several key themes linked to sport and health are then explored in more detail:
- The health benefits of sport and physical activity
- Sport, physical activity and risk factors for major diseases
- Fighting HIV/AIDS and other communicable diseases through sport
- Practical implications of sport for HIV prevention programs
- Sports and public health campaigns.
Each subsection contains a list of recommended readings for those wishing to delve deeper into the subject and these publications are available for download.
A downloadable bibliography of recommended readings and other resources is also included, containing sources that are not available online but can be accessed through your local library.
Image of Halfpoint