Grassroot Soccer uses the power of football to educate, inspire and empower young people to live healthy and productive lives and fight HIV/AIDS. GRS was founded in 2002 by four professional football players to address the pressing need for effective youth-focused HIV-prevention education in Africa and has established itself as the global leader in sport for development.
Grassroot Soccer UK manages European relationships, events and fundraising efforts, and harnesses the power of football and the football industry in Grassroot Soccer’s mission to create an AIDS-free generation.
* Grassroot Soccer UK strategy
* UK Board and Ambassadors' Council development
* UK office set-up
* New and existing institutional donors - proposals/reporting
* High net worth/major giving
* Events - awareness/cultivation/fundraising
* South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe country office technical support
streetfootballworld South Africa: Programme Manager for FIFA Football for Hope 20 Centres for 2010 project.
Coaching for Hope, South Africa: Project Manager, Women and Girls Empowerment through Football.